Don't bring your children here unless you enjoy profane music.I went in celebration of my child's 10th birthday so of course we got the unlimited jump package.

In totally we spent about 5 hours at Rebounderz. The entire time we were subjected to highly inappropriate music. Songs with lyrics about "putting it on me" "licking you from your head to your toes" "it's getting hot in here so *** all your clothes" nothing was censored. I even have videos!!

You can tell by the ad's they were using pandora but noting was censored at all. Not only was the music tasteless but the employees were unprofessional. I watched the employees eat more than work. The two attendants were socializing between the two areans and neither of them were paying attention to the kids jumping.

In between all the socializing the employees were going to the snack bar stuffing their faces with ice cream and junk food. They would sit in the front of each arena eating multiple times that day. Any eating should be done on a break.

Not on the time of our children and their safety.I'm very disappointed in my experience and if it wasn't because my child begged me not to leave I would have left this establishment immediately!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rebounderz unlimited jump package from Rebounderz and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Rebounderz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rebounderz for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rebounderz?

Comments